DESIGNED with YOUR CPD and COLLABORATION NEEDS in MIND
Through our technology solutions CPD Portal plays an active role in leading and co-ordinating school-to-school support and promoting partnership working.Through our collaborative functionality, we aim to build capacity from within to support each school’s journey to outstanding.
Our platform is completely cloud based and our feature set is very advanced, yet incredibly easy to use. Some of our features are listed below, along with some of our product benefits and the engagement pain points we directly address.
Create an manage CPD events from a simple intuative cloud based platform. From the platform you can manage all your CPD from the point of registration to invoicing and payment. Create any type of event in minutes, from the Portal's frontend. From the 'CPD Provider' dashboard you can:
1. Create an Event from a simple web form.
2. Create an manage the locations/venues of your events (embed map and directions)
3. Create Discount Coupons
4. Manage registrants
5. Export Registrants and Create Event 'Sign On' Sheets.
6. Generate delegate badges
7. Mass Mail Registrants
8. Auto generate 'Certificates' of attendance
9. Auto generate invoices
10. Integration with online marketing platforms eg. MailChimp
A school's branding is retained across all their events and any system communications. The system is built around a self- service approach; Schools can create and administer their CPD from one simple to use web based interface.
The system's automation frees up administrators to focus on marketing their CPD.
(Taunton Teaching Alliance has experienced an 80% time saving over manual tasks after adopting the Portal)
Users of the system can book and manage their bookings from the Portal; the site also creates a CPD portfolio of events the users have engaged with in the past.
Alongside the CPD administrative features provided by the system, the Portal also provides a range of
functionality to support wider professional collaboration.
System Leader / Professional Support Directory
Find and make contact with a system Support Leader within a School, Teaching School / Alliance / Federation or across a MAT through the Portal's System Leader Support Directory. The directory contains up-to-date information regarding a range of leaders including NLEs, NLGs and SLES (by using communication work ows no contact details are publicly exposed).
The directory is map based providing a geographical view of the support available in a locality. To ensure the directory is accurate and up-to-date, each school can update the details of their system support leaders through a self-service interface. Through the Directory users can:
1. Fully Searchable - by name or location, category
2. Self Service workflow to add directory entries
3. All entry submissions are subject to an 'Approval Workflow'
4. Report inaccurate or out of date entries.
5. Integrated mapping in listing entries.
6. Contact workflow allows in individuals to contact listed users without exposing email addresses etc.
7. Rating function
8. User listing 'Reviews'
Professional Learning Communities
The necessary architecture has been developed to promote wider collaboration throughout a group of schools, MAT or region. Through the Portal's Professional Learning Commnuties' function users be able to engage with professional learning communities as well as building their own communities. This PLC component consists of an online environment allowing live chat between users as well as community discussion topics. Given the challenges of travelling across a such geographically spread regions, users can now engage with their peers through an online environment, saving time and reducing travel costs. As well as permanent communities, the Portal also support time based community discussions linked to a specific CPD event, continuing professional dialogues after an event.
1. Subscribe to the communities that interest you.
2. Receive alerts from communities you are a member of.
3. Delegate moderation rights.
4. Presence awareness - see who is online
5. Deliver schedule community discussions instead of meeting.
6. All communities are subject to moderation.
The CPD Portal provides the functionality to support schools across an area, and is a solution that can easily be applied to any school or organisation.
If you would like to nd out more on how your school could bene t from a single collaborative platform, please contact us.